RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

thanks for the memories

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    To all my beloved Range holders. I am out. For the first time in 5 years I have no exposure to our favorite max risk stock. Please don't blame me for todays move - I only sold a few hundred thousand RRSO and there is a good buyer there at 18.5c so rest assured you are in good hands.

It has been an extraordinary ride from the early days of Uranium in south america and the Rangemobile to the dark days of Opes Prime and mob connections. All the way through some have stayed true and strong and kept the dream alive.

In particular I would call out PL as someone who stuck through it - he gave us all plenty of heartache but is still there peddling away. Also 2187 - I know many put their hard earned in and many lost it but as far as private investors go there was few who had more to lose in dollar personal terms.

I don't think the ride is over but it is time for me to move on. It's been a world of pain and then those rays of sunshine finally came through. I have moved into late development stage biotechs as my next play and wish everyone all the best in Range.

I will not bag it and actually believe it is likely to go up a little bit from here so good luck and please invite me to any party if one ever gets organised. The war stories would be worth it.

Signing off.

ds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.