thanks guys, page-123

1. 13,754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    thanks guys - the debate continues Obviously some are in denial of the 'evidence' & perhaps this will explain the situation. The way I see it to take the Masonic oaths(see below) is to sell your soul to the Devil. Here are the first 3 oaths, not exactly your kindergarten teacher welcoming the boys & girls. Many deaths have ocurred round the world with bodies found exactly as described in the oaths, it is well documented. Coincidence, no such thing in a universe of cause & effect.

please read carefully!!

http://www.ellisctaylor.com/HELLSBELLS4.html

Your average Freemason would not agree, but denial and honesty can be uncomfortable bedmates.

Men join the Freemasons for their own ends. They forget that it is a SECRET society. Only when they attain new levels or degrees are they made privy to fresh secrets. There are at least 33 degrees and some researchers claim over 100. Threats of terrifying violence are levelled at every candidate in case they transgress their codes of secrecy. Ponder on these delightful little oaths that are taken during the initiations for only the first three degrees.

For the Entered Apprentice (First degree):

Agree to 'have my throat cut across, my tongue torn out by its roots, and my body buried in the rough sands of the seas, at low water mark, where the tide ebbs and flows twice in twenty-four hours.'

For the Fellow Craft (Second Degree):

'have my left breast torn open and my heart and vitals taken from thence and thrown over my left shoulder and carried into the valley of Jehosophat, there to become a prey to the wild beasts of the field and the wild vultures of the air.'
    A variation is: 'my breast torn open, my heart plucked out and placed on the highest pinnacle of the temple.'

For the Master Mason (Third Degree):

'My body severed in twain and divided to the north and south, my bowels burnt to ashes in the centre, and the ashes scattered before the four winds of heaven, that there might not the least track or trace of remembrance remain among men, or Masons, of so vile and perjured a wretch as I should be, were I ever to prove wilfully guilty of violating any part of this my solemn oath and obligation of a Master Mason.'

DaveR -I am out in the world & in my search for Truth I come across many reasons why there is evil in the world.
    IF we love ourselves then we can love others & therefore help each other which would lead to a world of selflessnes, no poverty, no starvation, no wars, no hate but instead we have the opposite so in my search for why I find that many societies(& individuals) who may appear to do some good have a hidden agenda. Some are in denial/ignorance of all world wide evidence. You & gyro can believe what you like as that is your right.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.