AAR 9.52% 11.5¢ astral resources nl

Hi DhuyYour compulsive obsessive behaviour to this stock is...

1. 1,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Hi Dhuy

Your compulsive obsessive behaviour to this stock is justified. I was alerted to this stock via another forum. AAR has been bagged from here to kingdom come on that forum too. I have limited funds so i am very shrewd with stock selections. I buy stocks with a view to hold for medium to long term. This stock is a superb bargain atm with an enormous upside with relatively low risk. This will be a new look company within 2-6 weeks after next quarter activity statement and possible feasibility study/jovc announcement. After researching AAR it has ticked all my boxes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My apology with regards to adding to your projected share price predictions but my rough guestimates say your bang on the $$$$$! Onedin deposit "The copper mineralisation is accompanied by elevated coblt value representing a potentially valuable co-product" AUD$43000/tonne pure cream on the cake i say!!!!! I hold AZZ,BLR,COE,DYL and my absolute favourite AAR thanks to your efforts and foresite. OOPS thanks to jenita and others as well!!!!!!!!!

North to Alaska!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.010(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $132.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $100.2K 915.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 945350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 801684 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.