thanks julia-power priced out of reach now, page-59

1. 27,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    "just how many spares does one keep onsite in case something goes wrong? how can you prepare for every contingency? they were obviously following standard operating practices."

Any item that isnt procurable off the shelf.

Clearly ,you either refuse to see or fail to grasp the nub of the issue,no-one thought that an explosion could/would happen,hence my titanic reference,it obviously went over you dulled head.

Procuring(thats sourcing to you)pipe wasnt nearly as difficult as the valve.

Ask any FPSO off the West Australian coast if they carry a spare hawser (mooring rope),also while your about it ask them why.

"the explosion occured under labors watch"

I know that,in fact I raised it,do you lack the ability to read and comprehend?

"nopsa ended up blaming apache but they should shoulder some of the blame because it is their role to monitor the pipelines."

Oh the old whipping horse,blame the government department,no doubt Apache will be endeavouring to deflect on to them as much as possible,should they be blamed?,only if it can be found that they have erred.

Point your affected pensioners to this, they should not have to forgo electricity for any reason,including a lack of money.

http://www.synergy.net.au/docs/keeping_connected.pdf

I'm okay with you calling me obnoxious,keep firing blanks brucey .

Keep defending col the emperor,the inconsistancies in your biased arguements,never cease to amaze,not.

Raider

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.