ALK 0.93% 54.0¢ alkane resources limited

thanks lizardleg

1. 184 Posts.
    Just watched the 7 news in melbourne......RUDD is seen rubbing shoulders with our cricket captain.Ricky Ponting....What would he know about cricket????? John Howard followed the game....this fool is trying to be popular....The masses must wake up to this control freak!!!!
    As a Queenslander,RUDD would know little about VFL/AFL football ..yet last week he was endorsing LEGEND STATUS for Lou Richards.......Fair dickum this nerd is trying to attract people by being trying to please those that are listening..........So he gets a few votes from Collingwood supporters.
    I just hope he frequents my workplace and puts his hand on my shoulder....and calls me mate........My reaction will make the front page on every newspaper in the country and the leading story on very TV Station.
    RUDD must start assisting the Mining Industry which will get this country back to where it was.....

AUSTRALIANS MUST WAKE UP TO THIS SELF APPOINTED DICTATOR BEFORE MORE DAMAGE IS DONE......

If he had black hair and a small mo who would he remind you of..........and I do not mean Charlie Chaplin........He was funny...........The man that I am referring to was EVIL and was gutless by committing suicide..............maybe with a bit of luck this country will have a repeat of history

Cheers Cainmaple

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
54.0¢
Change
0.005(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $325.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.0¢ 55.0¢ 52.5¢ $364.8K 682.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 47380 53.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 51666 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.