PEN 5.00% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

I can understand your frustration Biggie. Hangseng and a few...

1. 2,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    I can understand your frustration Biggie. Hangseng and a few other posters on here are IMO paranoid about 'ulterior motives'. They believe that they can read minds and know exactly what you're 'really' thinking when you post anything that highlights potential risks for PEN even if they are relevant. Now they are starting to call people liars as well.

Anyways, for the record, I have compared what you stated in your post to what was reported in BBC UK.

Biggie stated:
    "There is a serious problem at one of the reactors and a NUCLEAR EMERGENCY has been declared, apparantly ELECTRICITY FOR A REACTOR CORE IS DOWN and the backup diesal generators have failed. This could be a pending disaster in itself, not withstanding all the other problems. "

Extracts from BBC UK (web address provided below)
    "Japan's prime minister has declared a "NUCLEAR EMERGENCY" after a number of reactors shut down after a massive earthquake hit the country.

Eleven reactors at four nuclear power stations automatically shut down, but officials said ONE REACTORS COOLING SYSTEM FAILED to operate correctly."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-12711707

I have highlighted the key words to show that you were definitely wrongly accused of lying and you were simply conveying what you read on the news.

Doubt you will get an apology from Hangseng though.

All the best with your holding.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $334.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $1.047M 10.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 9842754 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 4002799 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.