PEN 2.25% 8.7¢ peninsula energy limited

Biggles I do apologise for my bad manners and terming you as I...

1. 13,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11

Biggles I do apologise for my bad manners and terming you as I did. I unreservedly take the term liar back.

That said I still wonder why you and others selected the PEN thread for this topic, also your post made it seem far worse than it actually was and your wording was very poorly selected in that first post as it was 180 degrees to what was being reported as I watched it live last night. You and others completely ignored all of the other facts surrounding this event. Including the print media that simply loves to hype things up worse than they really are.

What has occurred is a disaster beyond anyones imagination, in relation to both the earthquake and Tsunami.

However I find it disturbing that clearly some are trying to gain mileage from this. If that wasn't your intent it certainlty didn't show in your early posts. I am willing to take you on face value that it wasn't your intent, but it still has me wondering why out of all the u stocks you chose to post this on PEN.

I won't post on this again, I find this in very poor taste after what has happened.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.002(2.25%)
Mkt cap ! $277.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.1¢ 8.5¢ $1.037M 11.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 510772 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.