CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

I hope we never get to the point where there are much fewer...

1. 17,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    I hope we never get to the point where there are much fewer posts as Raks suggests could happen. I have membership at 2 other well known forums. One I never visit and one I visit once every couple of months. And I never post at either. Why ?? because there are so few posts there on any stock I am interested in. On HC a stock is viewed from the front the back and inside out. some ppl have great knowledge on a stock but are not great communicators. But when the conversation is running long enough something prompts them to share some absolute pearls.

I agree this thread got outta hand. after the retrace the creatures from the deep all came out to either mock holders or attack T4P. After a while the whole thing degenerated and I found myself not posting very much anymore.

I think the mods have the absolute right balance now. Ppl like Raks who are valuable contributors do occasionally put in a post that could be considered in isolation to be low content (like stopping in the office for a minute to share a joke with a colleague). The mods seem to use discretion and view such posts in the context of Raks body of work and as such he is left alone. And so he should be. (sorry to use you as the example Raks. the same applies to many here.)

I hope they can keep the thread running now with the current balance of strictness/liberty. We wouldn't want HC to become a totalaterian state. Ocker is currently doing a top job.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.