CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

my 2c .....I think its nice that the troublemakers are having a...

1. 307 Posts.
    my 2c .....

I think its nice that the troublemakers are having a harder time to post on the threads but I hope the fun doesn't leave as a result and the posts become dull and dry. I know there is a humour forum but its not the same.

There have been lots of times where there is no action on an particular companies sp and people still want to interact. There have been some genuinely funny moments on some of the threads which were very witty and intelligent. The CVI songs come to mind. There was also some very funny stuff on the MPO threads such as the Holymajiman etc. Cant remember which thread it was on but the Skyhooks songs and lyrics were used in an entertaining way that made me laugh a lot. NL's 8 hins/lots of eggs comment still makes me giggle now when I think about it. CK was definately sarcastic but it was fun reading the comments from him and aimed at him. He was tenacious. I even find Goblin entertaining!

As someone starting out its nice to see the human side of posters as it really shows their nature and gives you a better picture of where they are comming from. It would be sad not to have any of these funny times come back again. Unlike other forums that I read such as computers, travel etc it seems people who are into trading are very well read, quite sophisticated and and have a lot of life experience behind them which comes through in their posting as entertainment. It may be useless in the context of trading but it does break up the monotiny.

Must admit I for one am not that happy about the new moderating. I liked HC before as it was more of a chaotic jungle. Sort of like driving around Italy beeping your horn a lot. I would be nice if they let things go but if things got too off track and nasty they just came in and said enough is enough. Personal insults and blatent ramping should be stamped out but let the children play.

I really hope HC doesn't become too dry now as a result of the moderation as it has provided me with not only knowledge but entertainment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.