AQX 0.00% 0.8¢ alice queen limited

hey davjust a warning about advice given on these forums ...most...

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    hey dav

just a warning about advice given on these forums ...most have intentions that are good and i wouldnt suggest that anyone on CUU has anything other than that, but remember we are all in this to make a quid, however be wary of advice and do your own research. This is a good place to share ideas and research only.
    You can learn a lot from guys on here that have been through the ups and downs of the markets, experience of 30 years or more(at the moment we are in an up) they will tell you things like the following :

-your plan to get out is as important as your plan to get in no matter what the length of the investment as stocks never continue going up
    - if you make a plan show some discipline with it

-define whether you are going to short/medium or long term trade/invest.

-take profits

-dont fall in love with a stock no matter how good you think it is
    etc etc
    i add these because i have been guilty of each

Actually mate put it on the general forum, not about CUU but as a general question as a newcomer as you will be surprised how many good people on here will offer advice even if it contradicts your beliefs it should all be taken in good faith.
    As for the sells today that was going to happen people bought CUU a week ago and selling today would have made them 70 - 80%, not a capper a profit taker and good luck to them. I still have all of mine and will be straight with you that i will re-assess things once there is some volume and announcements, regardless of the price.
    I actually enjoy this as a hobby, you would have to be good to make a living out of it....really.
    As for sellers i mentioned today that 60% of shares are held by the top 20 still leaves about 400m however. People that are into charts can tell you when things are being bought/accumulated etc
    My opinion is that it has got more in it...remember that is an opinion only could quite as easily go the other way
    Cheers mate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.175M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $1.781K 215.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1192483 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 110693 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.