MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

thanks roblun, page-18

1. 6,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 301
    What else can the CHM'ers say.
    I been telling all close to me we are in a full recession soon which will include higher unemployment and falling asset prices.
    It will hit property next both residential and commercial,we are not immune.
    We cant escape it and it will be a simple case of companies surviving the next 2-3 years before things pick up again.
    This is worse than 1987 and remember the property slump that hit 4 years later after that one.
    Credit markets are virtually closed for most wannabe producers and its only that MMX has 2mt production and the cash backing that will keep it alive.
    CHM is dead and anyone who pours in good money after bad in this cow deserves to lose it.
    They are still hanging onto their day in court but the odds of that ever happening are getting longer by the day.
    I heard porsches are getting traded in by the former high flyers,many wealthy individuals are much less so now.
    Try to convince enough of them to back a multi million dollar court case now...i dont think so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.