SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

thanks those at hc-sdl

1. 2,196 Posts.
    I want to first thank all the people on SDL site for helping me to learn, in 2 mths, much more than I knew about shares and stockmarket in 15 years of being in and out of some shares.

Special thanks to: andres,bigstar,minestock,nectar,sid,squidd, stured,vlad,westcott,yacheng and zwilliam for their passion for SDL.(where's favco?)

I don't want to be promoting some buddy scenario, I am just excited about what I am learning and view shares in a completely different light. I think I am becoming hooked, as so many of you guys are, to trading, charts and the factors affecting SP.

There's a whole world of possibilities opening up and I am looking at many more factors than i would have before. Becoming educated, call it. Caution, as always, is paramount for me so no concerns there.I have still lots to learn which brings me to my question-

Is there any reasons/theories why SDL SP is behaving as it is? We are seeing our high early in the day and usually finishing some way of it, whereas few weeks ago we were starting slow and finishing hard near our intra-day highs.
    Makes no difference fundamentally to me, just curious.

My opinion is we are not seeing any insto support at the moment. Haven't had a good look at buy Qty and vols though.

TIA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.