FML 3.70% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Morning Xenith and everyone. Well, gold's fallen out of bed...

1. 5,618 Posts.
    Morning Xenith and everyone. Well, gold's fallen out of bed tonight...down $23 to $1,513 and has been as low as $1,508. I'd been thinking a correction was on the cards for the last week as it's had a stellar few months but is now battling the head winds of a (too)high AUD, the recent skitishness of the Dow and threat of possible rate increases. If that happens here in the near term, the AUD will strengthen even more and add to the pressure on our gold stocks incl FML which needs some news re TI to stop the rot so to speak. It's interesting that the gold price, while linked to the fears of inflation, appears to still be coupled to the Dow. This goes against the notion that investors will flock to gold if it looks like the US economy is going to fall over.

Anyway, BORRINGG! Just wanted to comment on xenith's post while wondering whether he's still so grateful about the nn and d/t gifting him some more FML and let you guys know I'm still in and confident in Focus and will be topping up again today. WE might see gold pull back a little more but hoping it's just a correction in the wake of the inflation beast we all know is lurking beneath the surface.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $12.79K 91.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60148 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 14983 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.