JRV 0.00% 1.6¢ jervois global limited

Drachir, post below is from Bantry Bay.Like you, I am very...

1. 989 Posts.
    Drachir, post below is from Bantry Bay.

Like you, I am very grateful to the Jervoisvision team for all the time, effort and expense they have put into reclaiming our company.

I am, however, confused as to where you actually stand on any further involvement with this company. In your "many thanks" post you say "We did our best. that about wraps it up...time to look at other things". the simple interpretation of which would appear to indicate that you may have accepted the outcome of the EGM "defeat" and are moving on.

On the other hand, you have asked another poster to re-read certain paragraphs of your post. I have re-read those paragraphs with the idea that they may give me more insight into your position, but I'm still left wondering.

Of course, I am not aware of what may or may not be happening behind the scenes and whether a legal challenge to the farce that was the EGM is being planned or mounted as we speak. I would sincerely hope so.

If you are in a position to comment further, I could sure use the reassurance that the efforts to stop those parasites gorging themselves off our investment are ongoing. BB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $61.56K 3.799M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7042453 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1821264 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.