OLI 0.00% 1.4¢ oliver's real food limited

Thanks to Michael and Suzanne Gregg and Gelba Pty Limited,

1. 289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    It has been a rough ride and I, like other shareholders, have felt the pain of what has happened. It is always easy to gripe and complain however at times, it is good to balance this with some positivity. It may be appropriate to thank those who have supported Olivers, ie Michael and Suzanne Gregg and Gelba Pty Limited, as without them, likely Ollies would be no more. It is just possible you may pull of a miracle. Thank you. Also thanks to the Executive and to the staff, who we have always found pleasant and helpful. It has been a horrific 2 and a half years with bushfines, floods and covid. I have faith that things will pick up from here. It is good the Chinderah store has shut down, we visited Xmas 2021 and it did not have the feel of the other stores due to being mixed in with other businesses. So, as a family, we hope you survive as we enjoy as a family being able to stop every few hours, have some reasonably healthy food and freshen up. Before you came along, we would drive from Sydney to the North Coast usually with one stop and often were fatigued. With Ollies stops (usually Wyong, Bulehdelah, Port Macquarie) we are much fresher and as such, it is a safer trip.Good day to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.170M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 103000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 352727 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.