EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

shoeminator : Couldn't agree more. As one who penned an apology...

1. 1,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    shoeminator : Couldn't agree more. As one who penned an apology under legal duress, I vowed not to post on the EGO thread while the old board was there. My apology was not accepted. I now feel a little gutless for not contributing. At least my votes together with a number of close friends helped the cause.

Congratulations from me to Darren and all who contributed to the result and would love to have made the barbecue. I'm hopeful that the ERM influence will start things moving again and it is in their interest to do so, even if an issue is deemed necessary. I'm not sure if EMPOSA needs to be reborn but feel that a name change might be worthwhile together with a possible consolidation of shares. Can you imagine trying to distribute a dividend to over 6 billion shares? It is now a longer term possibility!

Have read all the posts and so many deserve accolades. As a combined group we have made history and directors in all ASX companies will be noting the result to the advantage of shareholders. Free speech under sensible moderation has gained immeasurably and I thank HC for that.I now rate EGO a buy but we shouldn't expect miracles.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.