EXT 9.09% 1.2¢ excite technology services ltd

re: romaioi thanks to those who sold me their shar Take it easy...

1. 948 Posts.
    re: romaioi thanks to those who sold me their shar Take it easy there buddy. I'm not attacking you, just asking you a question. Your stated actions were contrary to your stated philosophy on this stock.

If you don't want it to be anyone's business, then don't state what you are doing.

So who's the dip stick? It aint me, thats for sure.

I don't ramp and go quiet when I'm dumping, like a hell of a lot of f*ckers on forums (and I am not insinuating that you did this!!).

However, I for one appreciate those who tout a stock and claim they are on it, state when they get off it. Otherwise it looks as though the "touters" only praise it on the way up until they sell it to some newby chump. That simply isn't cricket. I think that is a fair thing to ask.

Now before you get your back up again, I reiterate, I'm not insinuating that you are doing this (thats why I asked the question - to find out) but I have seen a sh*t load of f*ckers do just this. The fact that you took your profits, imo, was the right move. I think that the current price levels and the buy/sell depth are dissapointing. It looks like it will go lower and if it does not hold over 3c that would be dreadful (or maybe I'm assessing it too soon). Support should have remained above 3.5 and I don't see how som are seeing this as a promising situation - gold pour is delayed, this is not great news, and we may not get U results for some time, which leaves the sp primed to keep drifting lower.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $17.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $84.61K 7.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1009090 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 10931039 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.