HDR hardman resources limited

thanks to tmf etc!, page-51

1. 193 Posts.
    re: hdr make the asx 100 right on rayrac

there is no dilithium on planet earth - not that my people have found anyway - and so oil is the current game - (we have looked and looked for the last 400 years and not found any - the last UFO's left when we gave up looking in the 70's).

We should be conserving oil - but given places like China that are becoming wealthy enough to have a significant proportion of their (and the planets for that matter!) population moving from 2 to 4 wheels - thats goins to be hard.

Oil demand is going to increase, despite conservation measures. Supply is already hard against production - the Hubble curve. Middle East supplies - especially Iraqu, Saidi and maybe Iranian will be disprupted occasionally - leading to price spikes. $US25 oil is a thing of history.

Dilithium will replace hydrogen - and hydrogen/solar/ wind will replace oil. But none of this will happen until oil is above $US100 per barrel.

The only hope for earth is that the Russians are right and that oil is not a fossil thing but a metamorhphic thing. I am not a geologist, so I don't understand - but if any one wants to comment - i would be intertested.

Lastly - does anyone know when drilling will actually start?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.