SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi Westcott, I would just like to say that I very sincerely...

1. 174 Posts.
    Hi Westcott,

I would just like to say that I very sincerely appreciate all the work you do in researching SDL and the input you have on this forum. I work as a researcher and I fully understand the time and effort that is required to do what you do.

Unfortunately, not many people on this forum feel like I do. There are a lot of very angry people out there who will lash out at anybody that is remotely supportive or has a different opinion of SDL.

You are a better man than me, as I would have given up years ago in sharing my research with people who take great delight in tearing others down. To me, it’s not worth it.

Hopefully, I can buy you a drink one day when SDL is successful or, if not, I will still buy you a drink to commiserate with you if we “loose out”.

Look after yourself and protect yourself from the attacks. You don’t need to share anything with anybody which leaves you exposed to attack. What will happen, will happen. Nothing said on this forum will change the future.

Research is about minimising your risk, about minimising any future surprises and about understanding what may happen in the future. You don’t need to help others in this regard, if they don’t appreciate it.

I don’t believe or even read what many others say on this forum, especially those who have made no effort to raise the intelligence level in the discussions; many just want to bring it down. I admire your efforts in trying to raise the level of discussion and disseminate your knowledge, and the facts. Thank you for sharing.

GLTALH
    P

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.