SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Thanks Westcott, page-36

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi serena.

I could not care less as to your situation about your holding in SDL. ifyou don't want me to post, just say so. If the administrators wish me to stop posting, they will say so, if I have done something wrong in their opinion they will tell me. I have stated I hold SDLO Options, so why keep on about it. I told the truth, I did not and do not hold SDL shares.
    I as I keep saying about questions to SDL, it depends on what you ask as to what you are told. That is why I have been given certain information by Giulio. In the past I have posted word for word on what I have been told. This problem now with the disclosure is why I now don't post everything I am told. I keep getting negative feed back from some no matter what I post. I am continually harassed about what I post and what I research. I am called a liar by a couple of posters no matter how right I am and how honest I am.
    Just ask the long term share holders if I lie when I post information and research.
    I have been posting on SDL for over 10 years.
    For the time and money it has cost me over the 10 years doing research it is a blight on my character to be continually being called out over this by you and Piste Skier.
    Depends on what you ask on what you are told, get it right and you are told the truth. It is not up to me to give information about things you are not asking about. SDL or SDLO.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.