SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Thanks Westcott, page-49

1. 2,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    So I got out at the end of last week. Took my loss of 10% and my trading fees, Reinvested. Made up my losses in a day in a graphite and ruby spec and another graphite spec. The latter looking pretty good this morning. SDL was my "you have to be off your rocker" investment. Having done much more research I believe I can get back in at about .003 with more shares. (If needed). If I get in later when it is higher and rising should still be able to make some $, just not as much. I am fortunate to have my oldest friend from the good old days at school still with family at University of Yaounde for the last 40 years. Unbelievebly his mother is still there after all this time. Other than fundamentals, politics may become a large factor here. (84 year old President). I have not given up on sdl yet, but figured I could do better elsewhere in the meantime.
    I do not understand holding onto your horse when it jumps in the river. Let go of the horse cross the river by bridge or boat. If the horse makes it across, wonderful. If it doesn't at least you didn't die with it.
    Will keep my 3 alerts on and my finger on the buzzer.
    Thank you, to the people that have added their research to the forum.

Not held, No sentiment, Watching & listening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.