WBC 0.98% $27.90 westpac banking corporation

the problem is believing their own hype... the cleverest people...

1. 517 Posts.
    the problem is believing their own hype... the cleverest people i have met have great self awareness... they know what the masses think of them and act accordingly... resource companies paying $500 a metre rent with 10 year leases, paying secretaries 100k+... believing china wont be affected by world recession?!?

Banks not realising that companies with certain leverages will go under? believeing every valution they get... not worth the paper it is written on.. what would happen if the revauled residential property 20% lower ad called up their border line loans? i would like to see property bounce in 09 if that happened...

and then they raise money at the bottom...
    its like LPT and Infrastructure companies saying they will divest non core assets at an unsellable time, then when the market picks up they have no assets and will go shopping when prices are expensive?

yawn.... at least u.s trades with some logic... and to think i've been beating up on the yanks all year...

just thought of another one--- shipping rates!! tight supply will only be around in monopolised markets...

qbe raisd and bounced???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.