BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

thanks, page-20

1. 18 Posts.
    VWboy and others. I believe in the technology and I am holding on to my BLT shares. However, a better investment for me would have been to buy at $0.80, sell at $2, and buy back at $1.28. I could have been $50k further ahead. I am kicking myself for not seeing the sell-off when the new investors got the new shares and sold them like dogs. This has happen to me now three time with 3 different stocks. Yes, we should hold our shares now, cause I can't see them going down much further (hopefully those are not famous last words). But I should have sold earlier, not because the technology is bad - its great. I should have sold because the financiers ending up driving the price down. Now I can buy more BLT shares on the cheap to recover my losses, but this increases my financial exposure to the whims of BLT SP. We all need to understand that there is a risk of zero returns, no matter how great the probability of future financial success may be. we each need to manage and minimize the financial risk as much as we can while maximizing profits. I hope we all become BLT millionaires. But until then, we need to be wise and shrewd while swimming with the sharks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.