DOU 14.3% 0.4¢ douugh limited

Thank you for a very good question vafooli....allow me to...

1. 2,110 Posts.
    Thank you for a very good question vafooli....allow me to explain!

What triggers this recent movement is the upcoming ann regarding the 9000 users IMO, The Ziptel boys reply to the speeding tickets gives the impression that those 9000 lucky customers will be very happy and had a great time with the app etc. and so gives hope that the original plan is going well.

But what comes next is very interesting and two levels to keep an eye on:

-The previous highs if and when gets passed and tested, so the 57c then becomes support.

At this stage you are in uncharted territory, quite interesting phase, I would say the only way to try to guesstimate the next level is perhaps to assign a suitable market cap to this business and from there find the price level to match.

How much?.. I personally see a lot of similar tech small caps who has perhaps a promising thing going on without anything concrete set around the $50M mark. .. let me try to find my calculator and see if we can translate this into share price

Here it is..I got it

Shares on issue+ oppies= 54m+15m let us say 70million

So I would be looking at the 72c level and see this as the next milestone... where a bit of consolidation and retesting needs to take place etc... before the next move either way.

Good night!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $4.328M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.073K 268.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 17920009 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12160810 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.