Thankyou Andrew Bolt, page-213

1. 47,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Clacoste, your prejudices have the better of you! My spouse and I have indeed spent time in the Middle East as well as in other Islamic countries. Unlike the unfortunate victims saturating news coverage, we've never experienced any problems and have in fact been treated very well with open access to holy places including spectacular mosques and even to prayer sessions.

Just prior to the regime overthrow in Egypt we were in Cairo. For our protection our tour group was assigned a heavily armed security guard. But even though we drifted hundreds of metres away from him and my wife was dressed as per westerners we experienced no problems.

I nevertheless acknowledge that there are serious issues throughout Middle Eastern countries, but although lesser in magnitude and frequency, even Australia is not without some of those. We shouldn't pretend that women aren't groped, raped and discriminated against in Australia. Nor can we claim that we don't have problems with child sex abuse in our Churches or that there are no deaths in custody in our prisons or even an absence of corruption within our political systems and corporate Australia - corporate tax avoidance is absolutely rampant here!

ISIL-IS-ISIS has been rejected by most Islamic countries as a threat to them and to Islam itself, some of them were very quick to engage in the fight against its militias.

As for your comments about Israel, without financial backing from the USA its technical bankruptcy would be very real and without the weapons systems sourced from and recently replenished from USA stockpiles it would be a toothless tiger.

Many people are of the view that Israeli aggression is one of the root causes of the hell on Earth that we see today in the Middle East. As demonstrated by the reported abuse of Australian passports by Mossad, Israeli leaders are self-serving and ruthlessly disrespectful to other nations; even to their 'allies'.
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2010-02-26/mossad-factory-churned-out-fake-australian/343612

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.