ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Thankyou BigToss :If it wasn't for you I would not had the...

1. 535 Posts.

Thankyou BigToss :If it wasn't for you I would not had the chance to come across to the Postings about ESI in 2006, which only reaffirm the fact that government departments are already PRETTY MUCH AWARE of the COLDRY process.And they love the fact that they might even get A class water as a byproduct.(More money in the kitty for ESI) and big savings for the state if they decide not to proceed with the Werribee Treatment plant pipeline to La Trobe Valley to supply water for the Power plants and other industries in the area.

Good things take time, and when they are ripe there is nothing that can stop it.
    It has taken 12 years to the Callejas brothers to fine tune this process, to make alliances and contacts , to find a company like ECT to take the technolgy to the next level and to Sign a Deal worth Au $6.0 Billion .(Mind due that the production of such plant in Vietnam is practically sold out).
    Now Imagine in 2-3 years time when other countries start using COLDRY and ESI will be having $5-7 per tonne as royalty inflation adjusted?
    The only question I ask now to myself is :Am I going to sell now under $1.00 ? or do I ride this till the $20.00 ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $12.19K 4.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 26614353 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5031069 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.