AND 0.41% $2.43 ansarada group limited

thankyou mr redbeard

1. 235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    I remember one particular post from FiendishRedbeard in December last year that helped focus my attention on Andean. To give credit where credit is due, and with sincere thanks to Mr Redbeard, I include below an excerpt from his Dec 1999 post:

"Firstly if you line up all the gold miners listed on the asx and their projects in terms of production youll have a small number of mines with production plus 250kozpa. These are all owned by major companies such as LGL, NCM and AGG. And AND....

"Secondly if you line up all the gold miners listed on the asx and their projects in terms of opex youll find the average opex is around US$500-600/oz. AND is less than US$200/oz. If you screen out the producers less than 250koz pa and the majors youll again be left with AND....

"Thirdly if you line up all the gold miners listed on the asx and their projects in terms of grade youll find the average grade is around 2-3g/t. AND is + 8g/t AuEq depending on the silver price. If you screen out the producers less than 250koz pa and the majors youll again be left with AND...

"So AND has a large production base, low cost and high grades compared to all other non major gold minors on the asx. ie in the lowest quartile in the industry. Together with CNT, AND is only true mid tier gold stock on the asx.

"Hence the MC, the market is paying for both size and grade which is king, and further exploration potential, simply AND's project is in another league compared to the other companies with planned 50-150kozpa projects. This always makes AND look like an unfair dot on simplied valuation graphs used by other companies in presentations.

"Secondly, im not confident AND will produce a gram of gold. KCN has already tried....AND together with CNT are the only companies on the asx with potential production stats that would show up on the radars of major gold companies."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.43
Change
-0.010(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $217.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.44 $2.44 $2.43 $521.9K 214.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 164963 $2.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.44 304928 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.43
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.44 $2.44 $2.43 3843
Last updated 15.23pm 08/05/2024 ?
AND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.