AVL 0.00% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

thankyou sellers, page-19

1. 1,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Mojo

I'd be more concerned about positive results coming from directors than whether positive comments are written on this thread.

If my hunch is correct the vanadium probably is worth some value and the YRR will probably be sold off to another company. After so much dilution though I have a sneaky suspicion it will be sold for about 10c to 20c. The latest dilution, not only gave the BOYS more of the asset however it importantly ensures that they had the numbers to pass a low price take over and the BOYS still make millions. Think about how you would vote if some chinese company offered 15c takeover of YRR? How would you vote? Probably no, however it is pretty much out of your hands now.

These transactions smell bad big time, the regulator has been informed and maybe they will do something to help holders. Out of this whole experience I have lost a little money however it is amazing to see how low humans can get. Sandy rightfully pointed out from the start all the call signs were there. A simple google search of Dean Scook should have rung alarm bells. How the directors got caught up is beyond me.

My prediction sitting on the sideline is YRR will be sold for around 15c per share, GPN will go under 1c before the administrators are appointed (4 months) and AGU probably has a good year ahead of them before the administrators knock on their door.

Grab your life rafts guys as it is much better to take a reasonable loss than end up with nothing.

I am the Iceman!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $138.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $33.72K 2.121M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 10382546 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 9032344 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.