SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

thankyou sellers, page-34

1. SSV
    1,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7

Hi Chaffcombe

Its good to see someone else can keep things in perspective.The pictures on the website look great.

I look at life like this , if you were told tommorow that you had cancer and only had 4 months to live,you would not give a rats about the crisis that the media has made into the end of the world scenario.

The world will live on, there will be winners and losers, many including myself will need to make adjustments to the cater for the current situation.
    I have already sold rental properties over the last year at a loss.This storm has been brewing for a while now.

But thats all part of the game of life, it's a bit like a game of snakes and ladders,you go up and then whack you fall back down again.

No one likes to loose money.
    As long as you have your health and family, you will recover.
    And with the developments in SBN over the last couple of weeks I am more confident with their potential than ever before.

Even if we have 10% unemployment, it still means 90% are still earning an income.
    I just wish we could get a balanced view from the media.

Any way the media will run with this as long as they can to get their milage,it is just another cycle in progress.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.