SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

tharlow, page-4

1. 580 Posts.
    Hey nicky6,

Just a reminder that this company has a large (circa 300 million) market cap in proportion to its potential sales (and question over real margins, etc). I love the enthusiasm on this board, and I hope I am wrong, and the share price goes into the stratosphere.

Investing in Russia is a bit like investing in China - risky. You have much lower growth, but also much less hype. We should all remember that their financials are hardly beyond question, though.

Another thing. Remember that "natural" is by no means a synonym for "safe!" Plenty of people have made that mistake. There is no Phase III trial for this drug, and that could (could, not will) spell disaster in terms of side-effects, and even possible legal troubles. Probably not legal troubles, if they do their job right, but the fact remains - this drug is many years from FDA approval. It is simply too risky as it stands.

Like I said, I love the enthusiasm on the board, and I am just trying to temper it with a little reality. The tide is strong, however. Haha. Not everyone bought in at 10 cents - I bought a sizeable parcel at $1.50, for example. OK, it was a trade - silly me - not an investment as such, but I am kind of kicking myself for not doing more research. I don't see any real price catalysts until we get some numbers next year. Hard price catalysts. Just the way I see it.

Remember that the market cap of this company is 300 million, right now. We have seen explosive growth, and whilst I can see good returns from here on in, I see no indications that it will double within a year. That is pure speculation, and this is exactly what you see in a boom/bust cycle.

Good luck to all.

Me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.