CCX 1.00% 9.9¢ city chic collective limited

That’s more like it!, page-72

1. 604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    The Guardian says these are the winners and losers of the federal budget:

Winners: Low-income renters, Small businessesWelfare recipients – but not all, Doctors, aged care workers and people needing healthcare, VeteransPoliticians.
    Losers: TravellersSmokersMiddle-income rentersTax dodgersCommuters and train loversScammers.

Doesn't look like a big help to consumer spending overall, as for the population growth, it is just a sign that the economy is in turmoil and they need to open the floodgates. Inflation is far from rapidly slowing, CPI shows the key areas such as rental and food essentials are still extremely high, and that's not to mention the housing affordability. Blackrock CIO mentioned there should be an increase of the fed rate to 6% in response to the May 11 CPI report.

Not to mention historically investors have perceived a decrease in interest rates as a signal that the Fed is concerned about the overall health of the economy, which often leads to high volatility more often on the downside.

Most definitely juicy prices at these levels, if it werent for my economic and geopolitical outlook for the present and near future i would have been in at these prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.9¢ $35.20K 351.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 271522 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.