NWH 0.28% $3.56 nrw holdings limited

That $6bn TenderBook..., page-4

1. 18,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3887
    Fortescue likes NRW’s rail work! I was reading a couple of weeks back something on the NRW website about a particular rail job being the start of the excellent working relationship NRW had forged with Fortescue. There was a picture of that project and about the same time I was looking at FMG and their annual report or AGM announcement or something and I was sure it was the same rail line on the cover....
    Was going to post the info (maybe I did?) .....
    anyway I just had a quick look at the NRW web site again and can’t find the picture or the words ...but there is this https://nrw.com.au/project/fortescue-main-line-rail-duplication/
    Anyway I agree with Parma that they are surely a contender for at least part .....
    There is also that other mine that Gascoyne wants to develop that is supposed to be big with them already the preferred contractor for the first one (which as it’s not awarded may still be in the tender pipeline) and also potential for more lithium work with Altura.
    And the government is supposed to be doing lots more projects.
    There is also potentially Adani although I don’t want that mine to go ahead and will sell my stock if NWH has anything to do with it if it does go ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.56
Change
0.010(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $1.620B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.58 $3.59 $3.53 $3.945M 1.107M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 6745 $3.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.56 2388 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.