NWH 0.30% $3.36 nrw holdings limited

Good morning Parma ..... NRW certainly does oxygenate like no...

1. 18,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3827
    Good morning Parma .....
    NRW certainly does oxygenate like no other, but I might have bloody Mary running through my veins this morning ... My daughter found she was accepted for a law degree at Sydney uni - with a Commonwealth grant to boot, a friend sealed the deal on an investment property, and earlier there was the ASX excitement of that 25% yo yo game at another company to set things up.

..So the friend came over and we walked to the local restaurant, which happens to be the very place I lunched a while back with one of the people around here who recently mentioned an upcoming potential contract win!

@jacko1 ... was it you Parma is talking about?
    Or someone else, and I am just suffering confirmation bias about you through going to Bib & Tucker again last night?

I seem to remember that -as a culinary ploy to extract inside information -that lunch was more successful as simple shareholder catch up.
    (so if anyone, local or visiting, wants to join into the next one, please say)

.....Anyway last night’s celebration accounts for the bloody Mary

And -there does seem to quite a multitude of things running through my veins at any given time dear Parma - the blood type is actually O (even though it identifies as NWH), and type O blood may be the reason I expanded the carnivorous repertoire yet again and tried the char-grilled kangaroo. (!)

And how does this relate to @jacko1?
    Because I think there are lots of roos up in the Pilbara - a place he is known to frequently frequent.

And today at the beloved company ?

Wall st up but Coronavirus now declared a global health emergency : (
    But @Srebrna is back and buying ..... so clearly confidence in at least one mystery contract win exists in more people than just you and me and Jacko1, .....and at least a few other people around here, and OC Funds and UBS and Citi.... and James Gerrish from Livewire (although he has been a bit quiet recently ..)

My view is UP ..... and I think I am being too garrulous.

cheers : )
    Last edited by sabine: 31/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.36
Change
-0.010(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $1.529B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.37 $3.40 $3.33 $3.394M 1.007M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 11045 $3.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.38 4370 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.