NWH 0.28% $3.56 nrw holdings limited

Thanks Srebrna... Her existing qualification is in a somewhat...

1. 18,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3887
    Thanks Srebrna... Her existing qualification is in a somewhat obscure field that still , mysteriously, has many people vying for the few available jobs.
    LOL ellimb!
    My tendency to wax loquacious is the reason that, whilst my face might never have launched a thousand ships, if it had my lips would have sunk them.

Lucky I kind of lost half my 3D voice a while back ? (But dentist did try to fix that recently by freezing my throat on the outside with his anaesthetic spray and then applying strong finger pressure for a bit, winding up with a chinese burn close to the right arm pit*)**

But -to be more topical to the thread, and pass on some news that might lead to discoveries that will float our collective ships (rather than sinking ‘em);
    Australian Mining just reported a whole lot of new mineral exploration leases have been released in South Australia https://www.australianmining.com.au/news/south-australia-to-release-mineral-exploration-areas

cheers

*it worked - for a while.. ( I know the best people!)
    **he did ask permission first; as in “what happened go your voice.. do you mind if I try something weird?
    Last edited by sabine: 31/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.