STB 0.00% 40.0¢ south boulder mines ltd

Teflon,“Trigger for a take-over move”. Well, well ,well, I’m...

1. 49 Posts.
    Teflon,
    “Trigger for a take-over move”. Well, well ,well, I’m surprised you actually managed to flag a glimpse of possible positive news. I agree sanctions or no sanctions this stock will be taken over by a major and the only unknown is the price – will it be $2, $5, $20 or more will depend on the resilience and determination of STB’s management to extract best possible deal. Hence, I hope you have been loading-up on all of these cheap shares from panicked investors.
    Regarding all these media beat-up of sanctions against Eritrea, the truth is that China and Russia will be HIGHLY reluctant to see the passage of the draft in its current form. This was already highlighted in the official UN November Report (as previously posted). One must also remember that the current draft proposal is a zero draft/first draft and it will take several iterations/major modifications based on negotiations between Security Council members before it is put to vote. Since China and Russia are the two permanent members with veto powers (both having strong interest in Eritrean resources), the sanctions (if any) will need to be watered down significantly or else any resolution will be justifiably killed on humanitarian grounds. The UN report already states that the most likely next step will be to send a warning to Eritrean government followed by UN monitoring group further investigations and monitoring of the situation over the next 12 months..
    In actual fact I wonder how UN could implement investment ban on Chinese or Russian companies?????????????. If anything, the Eritreans will gladly expand their cooperation with Chinese companies in preference to those from the West. Personally, I look forward to picking-up more of these cheap shares – Thank you seller(s).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.