LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

that evasive initial supply..., page-13

1. 976 Posts.
    I'm not in any way down ramping and did indeed hold LNG for a while but changed my mind preferring to own the gas rather than a technology I did not understand.

MB has stated that nobody will sign a GSA with LNG until it is in production.

Everyone is standing back until the first lng-ship sails down the newly-dredged River in early 2015.

And that includes MEL.

MEL have myriad realisable options and stonewall any questions (as I did recently) that are put to them regarding LNG.

MB understands this and despite owning 12% assures us that MEL's decisions will be in the interests of its s/h, board and management.

MB is a very nice, jovial man and I might add - a bit of useless information - is a frequent visitor to MEL's Sydney office and attended their AGM in November 11

LNG/HQ has no choice now but to buy a small gas exploration/production company (just add a couple of hundred million to the billion LNG/HQ are going to spend anyway) and by owning it secure gas supply for Train Uno and hence the FID.

As I understand it, to have FL in production by end 2014, LNG has to make the FID sometime this year?

So there are 2 big questions IMO:

The first is the lack of time.

WCL will drag negotiations out to make MB - an old man in a hurry - desperate for a deal.

The second and bigger biggie is a lack of certainty.

The Chinese - don't like to be hurried, take a long term view of things and never overpay.

Will they support him?

This is very delicate and uncertain for all the parties' concerned.

hs (rA)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.