ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

that happycats is one smart cat!, page-76

1. 1,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 459
    Kumar

Can you put forward some evidence for your statements i.e. qualifications, experience or do you have a degree in geology from the University of Wikipedia.

For instance i know nothing about bio tech and drug companies and as such do not invest comment or ponder these companies.

You have posted several comments over the past few weeks on the company citing the most general knowledge relating to gold deposits around and applied it to a system which by reading you comments i have established you know nothing about.

Pyrite is important as in a Porphyry-High sulphidation system most of your gold is going to be in the pyrite as refractory gold. So to correct you pyrite does host gold and it is important.

Furthermore you speak of the importance of qtz veins and gold. This is not an orogenic gold system where you would be chasing qtz veins as being the ultimate gold host. If there is free gold at Chanape which to me is quite clear IMO that there is then that silicification that would have transported gold and put it in these veins that you find essential could of penetrated the rock without classical vein formation. Moreover the company speaks of stock works which are poly orientated inter connected vein sets and brecciation which would have acted as perfect fluid pathways.

You inability to recognize these along with your incorrect statements on a number of topics leads me to believe that either your intentions are good but misinformed or that you are downramping for personal gain.

Finally regarding your last statement about the photo. If the company is trying to show the best photo of a copper intersect why would they show a stockwork full of pyrite. Maybe you should give them a ring and tell them of the mix up. Im sure they will appreciate it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $622 155.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 92029 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2345385 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.43pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.