CEL 0.00% 5.4¢ challenger gold limited

that is a lot of gas!!!, page-12

1. 11,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3699
    Hi Bignote,

I don't think its quite that straightforward in production. I'm no Geo or Petro Engineer but, to commingle zones in a production environment may be challenging because there may be pressure differential between the upper and lower reservoir units which is too great to achieve efficient production from both zones if they are commingled in a single wellbore.

My guess would be that if both zones are productive you would have each horizontal either stacked (or staggered) depending on the spacing and frac design.

This picture is assuming a stacked 80 acre spacing design, for well cost drilling efficiency. You could stagger also I guess (be more expensive) but its all about reservoir engineering and drainage.

Right now its Woodford 0 (until refracced?) and Barnett 600 - so case 1 and NPV of say $1M on Capex of $2.4M/well

An IP 30 day will be the critical point I believe. May give inkling into whether the decline rate is similiar to the core Barnett.

Just guessing though.

When do we run out of money to spend? Cash end Mar= $3.642M with estimated spend this Qtr of $3M.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $75.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $168.5K 3.123M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 60000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 12127 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.