PER 2.35% 8.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

I dont see why people are freaking out apparently you're all...

1. 35,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 542
    I dont see why people are freaking out apparently you're all fighting for full allocation. Everyone here was ramping their guts out about how stupidly cheap ANP was above 2c & how it was about to paint rainbows everywhere. Surely if you have that view then even if the sp. is trading below the placement level then it must be ridicously cheap either way & for all those that have painted the dream all over it then surely you would be more than happy to pay above market if it meant providing the funds that your favourite company needs to paint the rainbow ? ?

I said from the beginning that i had no interest in the placement for the same reason that i havent bought any stock since my intial exposure parcel from under cent yet i was whipped and cheered for that comment as you would all scoop them up with joy :-)

"Although with such a small SPP, if oversubscribed, each holders may only get less than 30% of the entitlement.

2682 holders - pAKKI, we get 2681 holders.

$2m/2681 = $745 worth of shares each or $745/$0.018 = 41388 shares.

No nearly enough"

Sooooo using the threads wisdom I expect the placement to be heavily oversubscribed - you can thank me later :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.002(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $78.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.9¢ 8.5¢ $53.40K 614.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49999 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 67263 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.