GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

That`s it, page-12

1. 11 Posts.
    You still put your fingers in the wounds of the past. There wasn`t any success with Jermaine, PLW, Undercover, uctv.fm, First Mongolian, P1. But they consumed money on a low level around 1 million a year. GCN moved second time in Melbourne and the staff got smaller.

JJ5TV was a never ending story of preparation without a result. A lot of us have got the gift of P1 shares and 3 or 4 times the listing wasn`t to receive. ECO and cheap air konditioners were "Rohrkrepierer".

The film in the chinese news was very reveiling. He told about the past results of the production community and showed the current state of preparations of GoGreen.

Important is the production result from 2015 with 180,000 tons of grapes. The retail price is about 50 RMB/Kilo. expect but even of times, what comes out.

Without concrete numbers I would lean hardly so far out of the window.

The case of this new theme for GCN may be may indeed cause some trouble.

I carry the bill while reducing the sold grapes to 50,000 tons for 2016 and the retail price will be 50 RMB (10 A$) per Kilo. That means 2,5 bn RMB turn around equal to 500 mil and 220 mil shares.

The 6 A$ win perhaps is reachible in the second year, while they produce and sell about 200,000 tons of grapes with a retailer price of 200 RMB (40 A$) per Kilo.

I only use pay said in report in the chinese news.

I press the GCN team the thumbs, that they are more successful this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.