ZMM 0.00% 1.1¢ zimi limited

that was interesting

1. 1,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    That was interesting this morning.
    I just managed to get to read sandybeachs post. Now I am trying to remember as much as I can.
    I tried but there was a problemo malware. I think that was dumb IF it was done by a poster. I could not get on so I suppose it has cleared.
    Anyway has anybody thought about that Sandy could have a point. What is the matter with some of the posters, all they want to read is positive news all the time. You can bang the drum as much as you would like it will not help your cause. Do you really think the market pays attention to all the knockers? If it was the case then this stock would be sitting on .001. I think some of the posters should smarten up a bit and have a look at how business is run. It is not all nice smelling roses. Then you have to watch out for the thorns.
    This stock has got places to go and I believe it will pay of in the long term. Short term I am not to sure about that. I am going to gamble my options and see if I am going to make something out of them. However I will hang on to the heads till around when Palata1 drills and decide whether I will stay or go.
    In the mean time has anybody questioned where is the budget for the "forward works" and what are they? We know not all of it is going to infill.
    If the JV partner(s) want the shareholders to part with money to fund the infill then they should show there hand who they are. Who gives money away without knowing who it is asking for it. I believe this has gone beyond confidentiality. So to the flag wavers if you like your money thrown around give me some too.
    Once again where is the budget what is this nearly 8 mil being spent on? Where is the "forward works" program?
    I want to make money too not give it away.
    This is a spec stock but the budget is not a speccie it is real.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $151 13.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 26734 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.23am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.