HDR hardman resources limited

that was sort of fun???

1. 9,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Just read HDR posts over the last few hours... for the most part I'd say you guys think to much, what will be will be but you've come this far so sit back and enjoy the fruits of our toil... yeah, Like H is. SG, Yogi isn't such a bad bloke after all, I mean many roads lead to Rome and it seems he's finally arrived with his $3+ short term predictions...sure they are groundless and his faithfil minions will attest to his insights but how can you go wrong when you can change your story when new insight presents itself...or should I say hindsight LOL!

Breath easy, tis a time to watch the ticker as mum's dad's insto's retailers and jump on this fat cart. a T/O will just takes us to $3-$4 faster and you may still ride the spoils of success in Mauritania.

Now for a Royal Cunning Idea... Let's split HDR into HDR Mauritania and HDR Global. The preditors can give us our $3-$4 for HDR Mauritania and we'll go and do it all again in Uganda, Gabone, rct.

hhmmmmm, London seems to be dragging the chain....I was hoping for 80bp by close.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.