BMB 0.00% 2.5¢ balamara resources limited

Just talking aloud, if news was to come that was not the...

1. 1,190 Posts.
    Just talking aloud, if news was to come that was not the successful arrival of the $15 m, then what could it be?

If the Balkan contract is unconditional, BMB should be able to take out a loan – even just $500,000 to get through another 2 mths (assuming a slow down in expenditure)
    So that situation allows for legal processes to potential get a reasonable foothold.

CR is possible but it would need to be around $3m and yes they will eventually find a guarantor / underwriter; and yes the sp will plummet to say 8 - 8.5 cents and then even lower a few weeks after the closure of the CR. Also the CR would need to be followed up again say Sept / Nov if Balkan sell off was not resolved. So that would be a bad thing.

Introduction of a cashed up equity partner is very interesting, as BMB would loose say 40% – 51% interest probably just in Nowa Roda. The advantage is potentially no CR may be needed after the final feasibility study is carried out. They may be able to to get a loan and go straight into mine development and then production. I dont have enough experience to know if that situation is a good thing; but my gut feel is it would still be positive overall – just not a 10 bagger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.