CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

that would be right, page-10

1. 27,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 680
    One of the interesting things I am hearing from some of my investment community mates is, they are buying to hold long term, as they are seeing the potential pno has.
    This imo is extremely important as those shares are not placed back on the market to sell at 2 or 3 pips higher.
    Looking at the market depth it is plain to see its not being stacked by the recent buys, this is very important. As the new buyrs want to hold all we have then is the stale holders who may have been caught on the last pump and dump to offload. Those who have actually done research into pno realise the forward potential it has. Volumes selling will not be as great going forward which will in turn push the price higher.
    I could be way off (i have been before) but we will see 2c before .009.
    This stock is like a coiled spring ready to explode.
    Monday imo we will see renewed buying...i know of people who will be getting set.
    The more holders that are long term the better all of us will be. And with the options in the money, pno gets over $5 mill, that will help us with the next 2 products and pave the way for tripeptofen...
    I will be away on vacation from 9th april, it would be nice to see it in the 2c by then, and i think once information is announced we could be there or higher.
    I cant say much more other than plenty of things are being organised behind the scenes.
    IMO those on board will be handsomly rewarded, so dont be tricked into selling your shares too cheap!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.