ITC 0.00% 8.2¢ impress energy limited

Hi mowibble i wasnt directing the comments at you mate just...

1. 1,680 Posts.
    Hi mowibble i wasnt directing the comments at you mate just making a strong and i believe valid point.... in my line.. well one of my lines of work i have dealt alot with "Financial Failure" and thus it really "grinds my gears" when people do silly and irresponsible things like invest blindly based on the 'tips' from an internet forum....

in the end i am passionate about alot of things and sound and proper investment is one of them.... alongside my belief in ITC...

in the end as others have pointed out i am very passionate and i mean no disrespect and welcome all the lively and intense discussion we have about ITC among other things..

I must say its going to be a sad time when the itc crew disband and we got our separate ways after making a motza...

oh well GOOD LUCK GUYS ill keep lurking and be a vocal supporter as well as critic of ITC..

p.s. Get better SIR EDDIE

p.p.s 5,000,000 options at 5.5 Cents expiring 01 December 2009 Greg Smith has a little over 2 weeks to make up his mind if he takes up the full offer this will be a MASSIVE boost to ITC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.