GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

That's an awful lot of lithium - Model 3 'Insane Mode', page-7

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    Are you thinking Tesla may be looking to provide its own lithium? - I have thought about this myself however I don't see it happening, unless they secured some low caps and held them for later use with a partnership arrangement.

In one video I posted here on the weekend they mentioned that by the end of last year Tesla only has a million or so dollars left. I am not sure how credible that is because I don't know if the millions they raised from the deposits would be enough to set up manufacturing of the Tesla Model 3. Though they do have a $30 billion market cap so I am sure they could secure a loan.

I have heard they want to nominate Elon Musk for a nobel prize and there is no doubt he has done exceptionally well however until the first of many cars roll off the production line I am wondering if Tesla can complete it's masterplan and so is Elon Musk it based on his Tweets.

Companies have spent billions of dollars acquiring strategic assets in the past and if Faraday Future isn't belonging to Apple then maybe Apple will just take over Tesla.

Am I alone in thinking that screen in the Model 3 looks like an iPad?

Maybe I am just eager to see Apple break ground and come into the mix.

I watched a video from The Verge last night showing inside Faraday Future and having examined some of the Apple car patents the language they were speaking definitely echoed the same lines of innovation.

All this said, I do love to speculate.

http://www.theverge.com/2015/11/19/...pany-interview-tour-electric-tesla-competitor
    Last edited by Thesi: 05/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.