KML kangaroo metals limited

Illiquid i was commenting on the personal attacks made by...

1. 832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Illiquid i was commenting on the personal attacks made by sandybeaches upon directors of a company not the strategy. It amazes me that someone can sit there behind a computer screen and make these attacks. All I am saying is that confront the guys if you have a problem. It just shows a person of weak moral fibre that has to do it annonomously on a forum and really does not gain anything.
    I questioned the announcement but instead of complaining and slandering on hotcopper rang Mark O'Keeffe one of the directors and asked why they would issue so much stock. His response without really telling me anything mind you gave me a lot of comfort.

If you read the announcement you will understand that they are evaluating projects right now and the stock and cash will be only issued if they get a project of size and a economical deal to justify the stock and cash. He is confident that the indonesian consultants will deliver and continue to deliver on a regular basis. He personally believes that what this company will be able to deliver will make he placement of stock look like chicken feed and that the biggest winners over the next 12 months by far will be the shareholders of KML.

Time will tell but the confidence in the mans voice and the enthusiasm that he spoke with give me a lot of comfort. It is now up to the guys to deliver and let us shareholders rate this decision.

In regards to Sandybeaches i am not having a go at him for his view just the weak personal attacks. My words are not meant to scare you at all just hope that you would concentrate your comments on the strategy rather than going off on personal attacks but if you have to make personal attacks be man enough to do it in person.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.