KML kangaroo metals limited

Some fair comments illiquid,Personally, I try to be conservative...

1. 224 Posts.
    Some fair comments illiquid,

Personally, I try to be conservative -- if they double, sell half, take your initial investment off the table and let your winnings run on. That way the stock doesn't owe you anything.

However, I don't always follow my own advice - especially if there seems to be a good story behind a stock, such as PDY for example. I still hold all the ones I bought at 0.7c, and they are now hovering around 3c pending drilling results.

KML is looking tightly held, but not much buyer support under 8c. Very low volumes considering the number of shares now on issue.
    People holding are waiting for something....waiting for more buyers to build on the buy side under 8c before they dump a huge bundle? Or perhaps they see big things for this company and are holding out for 20-30c?

If the rumours I'm hearing are correct, there will be a trading halt in the next few days, then some big announcement, followed by a strong jump in the share price. I'm a bit sceptical...

I will continue to watch with interest, but I feel like I've missed the boat on this one, knowing that it's quadrupled since last month...

Good luck to all holders. I've changed my sentiement from sell to hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.