KML kangaroo metals limited

Well as you said sandybeaches you do not have any stock so why...

1. 832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Well as you said sandybeaches you do not have any stock so why do you bother even commenting and if you did I would be telling you if you do not like it sell your stock and I will buy it.

I like your comment about other directors up there being able to get things done and I have a chuckle. It is only a very few that manage to pull of any major deals there and the only reason is that they have some very strong contacts which are either paid handsomely or if you are lucky they take a share in your company. I have seen companies spend millions on something that is worth nothing. If the advisors have stock then they are going to make sure that the deals get through and that the company makes money as that is how they benefit.

I only hope that they have structured the deal so that nothing occurs without the deal settling to justify the amount of money/stock is paid out. The directors seem pretty confident that it is of a huge benefit to have these guys on board so it is obvious that there is something more to what is happening than they can release just yet.

That is why I believe that there must be something else around the corner and thus why I do not mind picking up a bit of stock at these levels

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.