SIR 0.00% $2.52 sirius resources nl

brother alajpuri think u are trading pretty dangerously. if u r...

1. 190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    brother alajpur

i think u are trading pretty dangerously. if u r just wondering what people think on this forum its like asking someone if you should date a girl or not. everyone will give u a different opinion and in the end..do YOU like her? is she worth the investment? or u just want a few dates and a bit of lovin..( short term trade!)

do your own research , have a plan and stick to it.

The underlying story here is relatively simple i reckon.

There is no doubt they have found a world class deposit. The question you ask yourself is this a province? or is nova an isolated discovery.

This thing is going to bounce up and down on the inevitable drill holes that come up empty. Does that mean there is nothing left to find? You decide.

The geology and the on market buys of people within the company make me buy on the dips. But dont follow me. thats my strategy. Ive been in since 6c.

Just don't want to see you lose money. I think this is a horse to make money on not the other way round. By means ask the questions to learn about her but make your own decisions. Its only you who has to live with her.

Peace
    D

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.